YGOAbridged Leather Pants YGOAbridged Leather Pants

Epicly Awesome

I just love this. You and Martin make a great team. Fun to hear you on Wha Chow too, looking forward to more work by you two :D

I AM LADY GAGA!

Spookyville 2 Spookyville 2

very funny

Must've taken a long time to make! looked really good!

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

rofl

Hilarious! I love how crazy it is

Neverending Light Neverending Light

Amazing

I can't imagine the time it took you to make such great scripting and graphics. 5/5 and 10/10 without a doubt

Sumoball 2 Sumoball 2

cool

great game... very addictive. It looks very professional (smart AI, good graphics, good scripting,...) 10 without a doubt

ZuiGe responds:

haha :D thanks! I don't really think it looks very professional since i transformed this into a game in like a day... but glad you liked it! :)

Pointless Platformer Pointless Platformer

Awesome!

Really fun! I liked the jokes and small messages! it's fun to play definitely a 10 and a 5/5. keep it up!

F-777 - Double Jump F-777 - Double Jump

Heyyy not bad at all! I didn't expect good glitch hop here :D My only complaint is the slight distortion from the excessive limiting/compression or something, and the volume of the different synths are a bit too over the place. Other than that, nice theme, nice melody, and catchy as hell!

Keep it up!

What You Do [N3MIX][+Clayface] What You Do [N3MIX][+Clayface]

Epic

This should definitely be in the top songs! I know it's impossible with all these idiots (I want to use a much stronger word though) rating 0 on every song.
This song deserves to be a lot more popular, really amazing work from both of you.
Screw these brainless morons who don't know what music is. 10/10 5/5

N3XUZ responds:

Thanks a ton, the support is awesome. :]

Electric Utopia Electric Utopia

Nice ^^

Nice for your first ^^
I have also got the demo :(
(it's so annoying that you can't save... i keep having these great songs but i always end up not having the time to finish it)
anyways, this is really good! keep it up :)

Magik-Waffle responds:

What I did is I just kept the program up. Don't turn off your computer or exit the program and it's all good. Thanks for the review.